Friday, December 14, 2007

Is this bitch for real???




Shit like this makes me ashamed to be black [sometimes] because I swear that [some] black people are SOOO homophobic and SOOOO closed minded and they don't give a fuck that they are. Is this Sherri woman serious? "You can wear dresses when you're 18 and out of my house"?? Yet she says two seconds later that if her son was gay she would love him but certain "activities" would not be happening in her house and went on to compare it to a woman and a man not being married and her feeling the same way about that.

Well, hunnay (yes, "AY"... pronounced "hunn-aaaye") last time I checked, most states don't allow homosexuals to marry. Does that mean that your son and his "activities" will never be accepted in "your house?" Really and truly, who wants to fuck with their parents in the next room, but the classification of coining his relationship with his partner as "activities" (because I'm sure loving gazes, hand holding, kissing, and hugging fall under her broad umbrella and are certainly prohibited) really rubs me the wrong way.

Now I can see why the LGBTQ community has such a high rate of suicide among younger kids: they have nobody at home to understand them. Seriously, watching that sickened me and I want to call her and give her a piece of my mind.

This really just makes me dislike the black community (and really society at large) for marginalizing homosexuals. Guess what, we're here, we're QUEER, SO GET USED TO IT, BITCHES!!!

Ugh!!!

And for the record, if my son wanted to wear a dress, I'll let him. I don't want to mute my child's self-awareness. It's such an annoying double standard that girls who like to play with boys toys and wear pants and no dresses are harmlessly called "tomboys" but it's such an issue when a little boy wants to play with a kitchen set and wear a princess dress. There are so many bigger things in the world for people to be worrying about than if their son wants to play with GI Joe or a Bratz doll. Come on, [Black] America... get the fuck over yourselves.

No comments: